Google Tag Manager
How to Add Collection Snippet Script
1. Log in to Google Tag Manager. Click New Tag.
2. You can give the tag a title at the top. Click the pencil image in the Tag Configuration section.
3. Click Custom HTML under Custom.
5. You will need to choose a trigger at the bottom to make the tag fire. Click the pencil icon in the Triggering section.
6. Choose a trigger, such as page views on all pages.
Note for SPA/React sites: You should set your Triggers for All Pages as seen above, as well as All History Events.
7. Once you have chosen a trigger, click Save in the top right.